Vandy Vape Pulse X 90W BF Kit
Vandy Vape 90W regulated Squonk kit with resin panels.
The Pulse X 90W is the follow-up to Tony B’s first collaboration with Vandy Vape. This squonk mod is capable of housing a 20700/21700 battery, or an 18650 with a provided sleeve. The proprietary squonk bottle holds 8mL of eliquid, and is made of silicon for an easy press. Two removable resin plates hold the battery and bottle in place. Panels are interchangeable, but sold separately. The Vandy Chip in the device enables wattage mode, bypass mode, voltage mode, and temperature control functions. This kit comes packed with a Pulse X 24mm BF RDA with squonk pin pre-installed. The X-shaped build deck features top-down squonking with a juice recycling hole at the bottom to prevent flooding. Huge adjustable side airflow provides for great flavor and cloud production.
SEE PRODUCT IMAGES FOR COLOR VARIANTS (Kitty Hawk resin pictured)
- Dimensions: 82mm by 56mm by 28mm
- Requires single high-drain 18650/20700/21700 battery (not included)
- Wattage Range: 5-90W
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Squonk Bottle Capacity: 8mL
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- TC Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- Voltage Mode
- Power Mode
- Interchangeable magnetized resin panels (additional panels sold separately)
- Full protections suite
- MircoUSB Port
- Comes with Pulse X BF RDA
- X-Shaped build deck
- 24mm diameter
- Single or dual coil compatible
- Squonk ready
- Frosted and stainless steel caps included
- 810 Drip Tip compatible
- Kit includes: Pulse X 90W mod, Pulse X BF 24mm RDA, 8mL squonk bottle, 18650 sleeve, frosted RDA top cap, prebuilt coils, spare parts bag, USB cable, and documentation
Note: This item is for ADVANCED USERS ONLY. Rebuildable atomizers require knowledge of coil building and ohms law to ensure the safety of the end user. Test each build for it’s resistance and ensure it is within safe parameters for firing on unregulated devices. We are not liable for any damage or injury caused by misuse.
DISCLAIMER: Product packaging may have been opened for photography purposes. Device has not been powered on or used.