Oxva Origin 40W Pod System
The tiny single-18650 pod system from Oxva.
Oxva enters the pod market with their debut device, the Origin. Designed by Justin Lai, the brain behind the Aegis series from Geekvape. The Origin takes a single 18650 battery (not included) and is just about as small as it can be in height and width. A sturdy and magnetic plate covers the battery and pod housing and features a slight curvature that helps to create a great hand feel. The device has up to 60 watts of usable power, adjusted by an easy-to-use single adjustment button that utilizes a round robin adjustment. A 3mL pod sits at the top of the device housing and can be refilled without fully removing the pod. The Origin utilizes replacement coils that press fit into the pod after being attached to the included airflow ring. Currently, there are two mesh coil options available: a 0.5ohm restricted DTL coil, and a 0.3ohm high-wattage cloud-focused coil. Both coils are packaged with the kit as well as one pod. A removable and adjustable airflow ring allows the user to fine-tune their airflow. This ring should be kept between coil changes, as it is necessary to make connection with the battery.
- Dimensions: 113.5mm by 32.8mm by 23.5mm
- Battery: Requires 1x high-drain 18650 battery (not included)
- Pod Capacity: 3.0mL
- Wattage Range: 8-40W
- Zinc-Alloy construction
- Single OXVA Origin Pod Included
- Removable to replace coil, side fill with stopper
- Included coils:
- UNICOIL 0.3ohm DTL Mesh Coil (30-40W)
- UNICOIL 0.5ohm Restricted DTL Mesh Coil (20-25W)
- Plug-n-Play coil installation
- Removable proprietary drip tip
- 0.69″ OLED Display
- MicroUSB Charge Port
- Slide-in pod connection with airflow adjustable ring
- Full protections suite
- Package includes: OXVA Origin Device, 3mL pod, UNICOIL 0.3ohm mesh coil preinstalled, UNICOIL 0.5ohm mesh coil, MicroUSB charging cable, documentation.